Rooms must be paid at the check-in. Credit card or cash deposit required.
Cancellation or modification by the customer
The customer confirms having received from Hotel de France all the necessary information on the Website or Mobile Services.
All reservations made via the Website or Mobile Services imply consultation and full and unreserved acceptance of these terms and conditions and the conditions of sale for the rate reserved.
1. Customers are reminded that, in accordance with Article L. 121-21-8 12 of the French Consumer Code, they have no right of withdrawal provided for by Article L. 121-21 of the French Consumer Code.
2. The conditions of sale for the rate reserved specify the terms for cancelling and/or changing the reservation.
3. Reservations with prepayment cannot be changed and/or cancelled in any way, and sums paid in advance as a deposit cannot be refunded.
4. When the conditions of sale for the rate reserved allow it:
- Reservations can be cancelled directly on our website
- Changes to reservations can be made directly with the hotel, when the conditions allow it.
5. In case of an early departure, the amount for the entire reserved stay is due and must be paid by the client to the hotel. In the case of a prepaid reservation, no refund will be made.
6. Unless expressly stated otherwise, customers must vacate their room before 12:00 PM on the final day of the reservation. Otherwise, an additional night will be charged.
7. Every reservation is nominative and cannot be given to another person, whether it be for free or not.
8. In case of an obvious mistake in a reservation's rate, the reservation will be cancelled.
These terms and conditions of sale are governed by French law.